+ Reply to Thread

Question Retro Fitting Options

I have been searching for a 453 for quite a while now but just can’t seem to find one with the spec I wanted along with the options. I have found a used 453 that has the spec I want except the Active Brake Assist and the Lane Keeping Assist options.

Does anyone know if the “Active Brake Assist” and the “Lane Keeping Assist” options can be retro fitted to a Prime Sport Premium Plus (automatic). I'm obviously hoping that the wiring loom and circuitry is already in place and just needs activating and the various switches and sensors added.

Default Re: Retro Fitting Options

Quote Originally Posted by TINYTOT1 View Post
    I have been searching for a 453 for quite a while now but just can’t seem to find one with the spec I wanted along with the options. I have found a used 453 that has the spec I want except the Active Brake Assist and the Lane Keeping Assist options.

Does anyone know if the “Active Brake Assist” and the “Lane Keeping Assist” options can be retro fitted to a Prime Sport Premium Plus (automatic). I'm obviously hoping that the wiring loom and circuitry is already in place and just needs activating and the various switches and sensors added.
    You mean forward collision warning (radar) ? (And all it is is a warning beep , it doesn’t brake for you.)
    You’ll find the parts for this very expensive to retrofit.

Same with the lane change camera and circuitry that’s hidden inside the bulge in front of the RV mirror.
    fq101.co.uk

Thread Information