+ Reply to Thread

Cool 450 17th Birthday...

Hello there,

My 02 Pulse celebrated its birthday today with an MOT pass, so hopefully another year of trouble free (ish) motoring ahead. Just 1500 miles covered in the past year with the only issue being a flat battery in November after having not driven for approx. 3 weeks. However this was resolved with the purchase of a handy little jump starter from Amazon which I am sure will be useful again in the future.

Happy Smarting,

Neil.

Default Re: 450 17th Birthday...

Thanks for posting. Same age as mine a pulse Cabrio now having clocked 250k problem free kilometres which is 2/3 of the distance to the Moon.

That's good news and shows that the older classic examples are still around and doing well.

My fortwo is almost 13.5 years old and has covered over 164,000 miles (264,000 km), with the only major issue in that time being a failed timing chain tensioner.

I just realised I actually only covered 650 miles over the past year and 104,583 in total. Must make sure to get it on the road a bit more over the next 12 months.

As well as the usual wear and tear over the years, it had a full Fudgesmart rebuild in January 2010 at 86,000 miles. During the past 10 years it has been in semi retirement having been passed to my sister, mum and dad and then back to me 3 years ago.

Good to hear another one doing well and looked after.
    Mine in Sept 22 years old. Heard earlier this month a chap in Spain has one from May 1998 with only 16000 kms on.

21 not 22!

Thread Information