thesmartclub - the world's largest independent club for all things smart thesmartclub - the world's largest independent club for all things smart thesmartclub shop - the world's largest independent club for all things smart
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Ddt4all, get into your smart brains.

Hi guys, back again here, out for a while, but low work season leaves me with extra free time so started to surf the internet and found a few news about our smarts.

First is that you can find a nice spot to share stuff about 453 in facebook, search for smart 453 forum and you will start to go crazy updating our little big cars.

now in this post i want to share a video i found from a guy called the Klown, and it shows how to change things in your smart with the software called ddt4all. only found another post with info from it and is inside another tread and i really think we need one new only for this software, so here it is.

Already tried it myself and it works great, i activated my rain sensors and they work perfect now, the dealer said it was not posible, but it is, also activated fog lights as the video does, but no lights on yet. very easy using the sofware and proper ELM327 connector with the right chip on it which is PIC18F25K80. (eBay,Amazon,etc)

To download the soft, you need to look for one with the database on it, cedricp from France is offering one but no database, but the russian zmiterm has one complete at drice2. ru webpage, both are free downloads, obviously the second one is the one you need, use google to find it, is all in russian but quite strait forward.

for the rest, Klown video is just perfect, so leave you with it, enjoy and we can keep alll questions about it here.

Last thing ..... that software is dangerous so handle with care.

https://youtu.be/mfVrV9vj8ZY

Default Re: Ddt4all, get into your smart brains.

Interesting , will try this if only to activate the rain sensors (seeing as I paid for a stalk lol)

I need to get an ELM first, mine is the non-touch screen but shouldn’t make a difference when enabling the rain sensors.

Did you get the Bluetooth version of the ELM ? Or the USB/wired version ?

Wired appears to be tenner and Bluetooth is £5 ..... go figure
    Last edited by TheAlmostInvisibleMan; 1st February 2019 at 17:12.
    fq101.co.uk

When it comes to programming stuff where reliability is paramount I have far more faith in a wired connection than bluetooth!

Yeah, was thinking the same too, but if the BT version works then it works
    fq101.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by TheAlmostInvisibleMan View Post
    Yeah, was thinking the same too, but if the BT version works then it works
    I used a Bluetooth one to activate Android Auto on mine. I was bricking it the entire way through.

Get the USB one!
    Smart Fortwo 453 Matte Grey and Gloss Black.

ordered

I'll be baaack

In a few weeks cos it's coming from China
    fq101.co.uk

I have also the usb wired one, just in case, i also feel more confident with it, let us know the results ¡¡¡

Hardware arrived today !! , and a mini-cd with drivers

I won't have time to play for a day or so though. I'll get downloading that software now - if I can find it
    If you have any better links etc do speak up

I've just found this as one that works https://cloud.mail.ru/public/MxmD/RMwTR2KBm
    Last edited by TheAlmostInvisibleMan; 21st February 2019 at 22:24.
    fq101.co.uk

Wow ! ..... the amount of things you can read and change ......
    Very
    Best £8.88 I've spent this year

First on the list - done ! :

fq101.co.uk

I've also enabled/added rain sensing wipers (I added the new stalk last year but it wasn't enabled), confirmed working with a splash of water on the sensor.

and I've added coming home lights (Flash the lights after you've parked up and stopped and the head lights will stay on until a few seconds after you lock)

Well pleased
    fq101.co.uk

Thread Information