+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dumbass!

Default Dumbass!

My front console interior bulb(s) turned up from ali-express yesterday, I went out when I got home in the dark to fit, ...stupid, stupid stupid!

Ordered standard T10 instead of the plastic stubbies that are the 509T twist fit ..cant think what I was doing! ..today will be spent seeing if our other vehicles are compatible.

Ah bum!

Anyone know where to get them without getting fisted on the price within the uk for a fast solution, appreciate it if you do.
    Gus
    Smart (450 city coupe 0.7 pulse) 2003 "vintage" 45KW / 61 HP (M160/1)
    E.V. Owner (Nissan leaf)
    E-Bike rider (lots of fun with knackered knees)
    17 snowboards (ish)
    Bitter drinker (not bitter)
    Cheapskate, Skateboarder,
    Old enough to know better.

Default Re: Dumbass!

Oh, you aren't the first and won't be the last. Most of us probably have some 'wrong' bulbs in a drawer that might one day fit another car. (They never will of course )

What's the rush? I thought you were just getting LEDs to replace filaments.
    2016, ForTwo cabriolet, 900 turbo, DCT, Prime Premium, unmodified.

A desire to get it done & tidied up generally, as my wife is holding a cudgel over me as to driveway space, overflow space, & necessary builders space for them & materials imminently (well, for builders), i's kind of got to justify its existence, amongst a project car, & various others inc the Leaf, our mini is going in for some spray-work tomorrow, meaning we can re-jig the A-class (sitting elsewhere since xmas), & she's yet to take our kid out for some "private road" car familiarisation lessons, of which was another reason for the smart, ..which I'm loving.

If I can sell the mini cooper, it should give me some breathing space, Smart is parked on the edge of our field access, which i've also got blocked off with oak logs, adding to the problem until things are built & there is finally covered space on the driveway for hopefully 4 cars, *then the solar panels go on) ..logs under dry storage at front of house with more solar above, battery storage, insulation, ASHP & 30 foot of garden dug up to lay cables for "proper" vehicle charging, I don't know if it will have to be garaged temporarily or another vehicle, juggling balls basically.

& a new member of the family (a french bulldog pup, 12 weeks old, to be integrated with our big dogs, so time is at a bit of a premium)...& i'm due supposedly,to get back in the mountains imminently.
    E.V. Owner (Nissan leaf)
    17 snowboards (ish)

These guys are usually pretty prompt: https://crazyleds.co.uk/leds/509t-twist-lock-led
    Last edited by Ocracoke; 14th January 2019 at 11:56.

You Beauty!
    Thank you kindly Ocracoke.
    E.V. Owner (Nissan leaf)
    17 snowboards (ish)

Mini re-spray at old school coachworks looking the business, & also completely polished on the wifes low mileage mini cooper 1.6 & thankfully she's happy to sell it so the older 450 has its temporary reprieve, I best sell it quick before she is tempted to take it out for a spin

Just need to replace the criminally expensive plastic speaker grilles (76 for the pair) which are in a major big footed person kickzone, a problem that the 450 doesn't have.
    Last edited by Mr Gus; 21st January 2019 at 17:40.
    E.V. Owner (Nissan leaf)
    17 snowboards (ish)

Thread Information