VISIT OUR ONLINE SHOP Approved Used smarts from Mercedes-Benz/smart Retailers HERE

JOIN the CLUB HERE

+ Reply to Thread

Default Smart once again let down by poor Mercedes Customer Service

The Sat Nav on my Smart ForFour stopped working no screen display. I went into Smart/Mercedes Tamworth after some discussion between the reception and other members of staff. No one took the time to even briefly look at the car. Their suggestion was that I book the car in, the earliest date being two weeks hence. Upon returning home I decided to book the car for its annual service and list the Sat Nav as a fault. Upon phoning the Call Center at Manchester I received the help and advise that I would have expected from Smart/Mercedes Tamworth. Madam just check that the SD.Card hasn't popped up out of the slot. Brief explanation as to where this was, SatNav now working.
    Although still a Mercedes Dealership I will be dealing with Smart Birmingham where the car was originally purchased. I have always received considerate and helpful response from them.
    A brilliant little car sadly let down by Mercedes Dealership arrogance.

Default Re: Smart once again let down by poor Mercedes Customer Service

Birmingham have always been great in my previous experience, although I haven't dealt with them since they changed ownership. On the other hand, the other dealership you mentioned have been hugely problematic for me and exceedingly unhelpful, so I never recommend them to friends & fellow smart owners.

"elle est belle, votre petite auto Monsieur"

Thread Information