VISIT OUR ONLINE SHOP Approved Used smarts from Mercedes-Benz/smart Retailers HERE

+ Reply to Thread

Default Roadster Storage Measurements

Hi there, I've had a Fortwo for a number of years and am upgrading to a Roadster - hoping for a Coupe, but the notch back seems more likely atm.

Could someone point me to some accurate measurements of the front and rear storage spaces (roof up) so I can check if my photography gear will fit?

Many thanks

Default Re: Roadster Storage Measurements

You'd be better off asking this question on as that's where most of the Roadster owners reside.

Also you'd be well to read the buyers guide as there's quite a number of things you need to consider about Roadsters - they're not quite the "walk in the park" that fortwo's are to own:

Bury Lancs

The front 'boot' is an odd shape so you would best to try & find a Roadster to try your gear in ...... I'm in north Manchester )

Cheshire, UK

I have a fairly big rucksack/wheeled trolley bag for my gear, two SLR's and lenses plus flashguns etc and it fits easily in the front of my roadster. Its a coupe and the rear is great for the fitted luggage and a few bottles on the way home from Germany.....

Thread Information