The following advert is posted on behalf of one of our Members - if you wish to make an offer or require further details, please contact Member directly. Contact details in advert below:

Smart Passion convertible.

**62 UVO, it was registered on 27th February 2013. It has only covered 11,030 miles.

Virtually immaculate, it is garage kept on trickle charge, the engine run regularly to keep it in trim and brought out occasionally to enjoy roof down motoring on sunny days.

It has had both Mercedes Benz recalls done by the dealer from where I purchased the motor car,(Mercedes Benz of Manchester). It is in the rather desirable metallic grey with a silver Tridion and as -new seats, and carpets.

It is an automatic, with manual soft touch clutch-less option.

Also featured is a Smart Integrated Satnav. As you know these motor cars come without a spare wheel, so I have bought a genuine new spare and a new Jack for total peace of mind; (inflation packs do not give me quite the same confidence). It is Low Insurance and Zero Road Tax.

As it is largely unused I am considering selling it.

I am looking for offers over 4300 ( I will put a new MOT on it to expire end of February 2019.)

Contact Lawrence Hilton, Email address mail.madiera(at)