VISIT OUR ONLINE SHOP Approved Used smarts from Mercedes-Benz/smart Retailers HERE

JOIN the CLUB HERE

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Default Re: Smart Fortwo Passion MHD

Another question, is there any way that I can disable the MHD system without my Nan having to get in and remember to press the off button every time she gets in the car.

Would it be something as crude as pulling a fuse?

I'll keep you all up to date guys, still not insured it for road use yet, Nan is still not totally ready yet to hit the road, she was moving around the car park nice and smoothly forwards and backwards, she's just really confused going from a Manual for the last 40 years into an Auto.
    My first time driving a Automatic (which was my first Smart), I slammed on the brake when I thought it was the clutch having just gotten out of a 1998 Ford Fiesta! It'll come with practice

Another question, is there any way that I can disable the MHD system without my Nan having to get in and remember to press the off button every time she gets in the car.
    Evilution does do a automatic MHD off device (https://www.evilution.co.uk/electric..._start.htm#buy) which turns off the MHD when the car is started.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocracoke View Post
    My first time driving a Automatic (which was my first Smart), I slammed on the brake when I thought it was the clutch having just gotten out of a 1998 Ford Fiesta! It'll come with practice

Evilution does do a automatic MHD off device (https://www.evilution.co.uk/electric..._start.htm#buy) which turns off the MHD when the car is started.
    Fantastic Just what I was after!!!!

Thread Information