thesmartclub - the world's largest independent club for all things smart thesmartclub - the world's largest independent club for all things smart thesmartclub shop - the world's largest independent club for all things smart
+ Reply to Thread

Default 2 questions if i may please... 4/4 Edition #1 2015

1. I notice that the new Smarts have an electronic MPH indicator within the dashboard menu. Does anyone know if a plug in to the Mercedes/Smart updates will make this facility possible on my 2015 model?
    2. I have the orange interior - how do other owners clean/remove stains from the orange mesh dashboard, seat, door trims etc. Mine is not dirty yet but I saw a 26,000 mile interior today which was a right mess and in particular the arm rest on the drivers door was badly stained and marked.
    Thanks

Default Re: 2 questions if i may please... 4/4 Edition #1 2015

1) no, tried that yesterday!
    2) Ace laundry bleach used to work wonders on the old Pure 450 seats so that would be my 1st suggestion if not heated then a Vax?

Default Re: 2 questions if i may please... 4/4 Edition #1 2015

Quote Originally Posted by lil.smartie View Post
    1) no, tried that yesterday!
    2) Ace laundry bleach used to work wonders on the old Pure 450 seats so that would be my 1st suggestion if not heated then a Vax?
    Thank you... I was worried about cleaning the mesh covering and not snagging it....

Thread Information