Although temporarily remaining open for new threads and posts (following the very kind messages and emails), all Forum information, posts and threads will remain visible until 28th February 2021 after which point thesmartclub Forum service will close.  Links to thesmartclub and The smart Racing Club social media pages are available via thesmartclub.co.uk homepage.  In addition, you have full and free access to every issue of 4site smart Magazine via that same homepage facility.  

Our thanks to the 35,000+ users who Registered for our Forums services for the past 20 years - your registration details will be deleted in line with our Privacy Policy wef 28th February 2021.

For any questions, please see the Contact Us sections from thesmartclub.co.uk homepage.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gaydon 2017

Default Gaydon 2017

Lovely meeting everyone today and mercifully the weather held out. I think it was 80+ in total? Hope to meet you all at the next one!

Photos: http://wirralsmarts.co.uk/events.php...ge_centre_2017

Default Re: Gaydon 2017

Thanks for sharing these. I still haven't got to Gaydon yet. Perhaps next year.

Great pics. I was hoping to make it down to Gaydon but found myself off buying another Smart instead.
    Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool....

Thanks to everyone for supporting this event.

The count was 86 cars so Helen, James, Rog and I were more than pleased that so many had taken time to come for a "car park" meeting.
    Catching up with old friends and meeting new, made the day as successful as anyone would hope.
    So, thank you all again.
    See you next year
    Sent from my PC in the study via some kind of device!

Thread Information