VISIT OUR ONLINE SHOP Approved Used smarts from Mercedes-Benz/smart Retailers HERE

JOIN the CLUB HERE

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: 599cc ZEE diagnostics

The kit arrived yesterday, had a few minutes for a play earlier today.

So far have managed to adjust the clutch, pretty chuffed with that as it has essentially paid for itself already. Also found a fault code relating to a key, may have been key out of range or similar. Will have to look more closely at that, as both keys work fine and the batteries aren't old.

Has anyone successfully toggled the outside temperature display on the dash? I have the sensor fitted but it isn't activated. Couldn't see the option to do so.
    Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool....

Quote Originally Posted by jonus View Post
    Has anyone successfully toggled the outside temperature display on the dash? I have the sensor fitted but it isn't activated. Couldn't see the option to do so.
    Neither Delphi nor WOW can do that. Be happy with what it can do. Best thing since sliced bread in my humble opinion especially for 450 owners.

Thanks for the info. I'm delighted with what it can do, wish I'd bought one earlier!
    Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool....

I just received one of these "DS150E Things" yesterday. Still trying to learn how to use it. Seems fine for the Smart range. It has already told me the basic problem I have with my 450 but you mention clutch adjustment etc. I've not managed to get it to even look at my gearbox yet although it recognises it as MT/AT. I think it's just me at the moment but where all the tests are for the Smart, I just haven't worked out. Getting it to work with USB port was the most difficult part - Bloody Windows....
    I had to delete my Linux from my laptop and install Windows [Yukkkk....] Messing about with drivers for everything is a pain in the buttocks. Plug any damn thing you want into linux and it immediately works - no drivers needed.

Anyway this DS 150E Thingy certainly works with Smart and at only $30 it's excellent value for money
    Last edited by dede468; 5th August 2017 at 07:11.

Jonus - are you using 2014 Delphi software?
    Just cant understand why I have no option to do anything at all with gearbox. It shows MT/AT but that's it. Doesn't go any further yet you have adjusted your clutch.

Transmission is controlled by engine ECU. Therefore go to engine to perform tasks with transmission.

Thanks very much. Hadn't found that. Still learning it.

I use Delphi diagnostic and you can do the clutch though you have to select a later year as for 2002 it doesn't give you the option, not great on the diagnostic though. Works far better on the Sam units. I did a relearn on a zee unit after having the 3 bars.

Quote Originally Posted by Markkilburn View Post
    I use Delphi diagnostic and you can do the clutch though you have to select a later year as for 2002 it doesn't give you the option, not great on the diagnostic though. Works far better on the Sam units. I did a relearn on a zee unit after having the 3 bars.
    I have the 3 bars on my 2002 just the same. How did you do the relearn? My diagnostics just say gearbox settings INVALID.

Thread Information