thesmartclub - the world's largest independent club for all things smart thesmartclub - the world's largest independent club for all things smart thesmartclub shop - the world's largest independent club for all things smart
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Our New 453

Default Our New 453

ordered in january, got it march 4th added brabus bits yesterday!
    Attached Images

Default Re: Our New 453

Welcome to the forum! Nice looking 453 you have there.

Nice exhaust.
    Very similar to mine

Nice were are you in the world?

I think the license plate is a clue ;-)

Hi Teamsimple. Was it hard finding and fitting the Brabus parts? How much did you pay for the wheel? We're currently waiting for someone here to source and fit/code the wheel as an upgrade from the standard non paddle version. Car looks good. Welcome.
    Smart 453 Fortwo Prime DCT Cabrio Titania on Black with JBL and DAB
    Hyundai Santa Fe Premium SE motorway Muncher

Looks good. Also fitted brabus gearstick and handbrake. Great improvement in looks , improvement upon the plastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowhat View Post
    Hi Teamsimple. Was it hard finding and fitting the Brabus parts? How much did you pay for the wheel? We're currently waiting for someone here to source and fit/code the wheel as an upgrade from the standard non paddle version. Car looks good. Welcome.
    I hope the OP comes on and corrects me, but I believe his second picture shows fitment of the Brabus paddles to a car which already had paddles. Probably just another 99 Brabus accessory. I don't think this is evidence of a successful non-paddle to paddle upgrade.

Paul

I ordered the sports package which included the steering wheel,lowered, thicker sway bars, 16inch wheels, etc. and we ordered the lighting package, out the door $21,680 after shopping the build list around to local dealers. then I emailed www.smart-stuff.parts in the uk with some part numbers and pictures of what parts as I could not find them even via brabus on line. got the exhaust from smart madness and the backup camera pearl from amazon on sale. paddles, shifter know, scripts, handbrake all fro smart stuff and the benz front grill off of ebay ( it just snaps on an covers the smart badge looks professional) all installed about $2,200.00 so $23,680.oo and we got leather and not that alful cloth material. Not even brabus could tell the difference id say and a heck of a lot cheeper than ordering from SMART USA. barbus 125 is $53,000 usd.. ouch

put brabus paddles on a car that already had paddles.. easy to do.

Thread Information