VISIT OUR ONLINE SHOP Approved Used smarts from Mercedes-Benz/smart Retailers HERE

  JOIN the CLUB HERE

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 26 of 26
  1. #21

    Default Re: Anyone got a Star machine, I need my key reprogramming

    Better late than never.....
    I myself am now on the lookout for reasonable price reprog of whatever accepts the keycode (sam?). AND I think a few pints of good ale is a storming idea, and would feel honour bound to join in; be rude not to!
    But seriously,,, bought a car thats been stood, battery died and now replaced, key turns dash lights on, locks tailgate via keyhole, but will not lock or unlock the car, battery in key changed of course. I have been handed a bag of spare keys too. Now, if anyone can help, and even a non drinker (we can sort something else out no doubt) I would love to hear. Car is an 02 passion 450 600cc. Also, anyone know how much it may cost to replace a starter motor on this? I am in Crewe, Cheshire.I have a trailer so can shift it within reason if necessary. Decided to post here as its a relevant thread. Cheers folks. BTW I also have a complete car-a-tow A frame surplus to requirements for the abovefor sale too.
    Last edited by jackrussel1996; 19th November 2017 at 13:09.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Burnley
    Posts
    320

    Default Re: Anyone got a Star machine, I need my key reprogramming

    Quote Originally Posted by jackrussel1996 View Post
    Better late than never.....
    I myself am now on the lookout for reasonable price reprog of whatever accepts the keycode (sam?). AND I think a few pints of good ale is a storming idea, and would feel honour bound to join in; be rude not to!
    But seriously,,, bought a car thats been stood, battery died and now replaced, key turns dash lights on, locks tailgate via keyhole, but will not lock or unlock the car, battery in key changed of course. I have been handed a bag of spare keys too. Now, if anyone can help, and even a non drinker (we can sort something else out no doubt) I would love to hear. Car is an 02 passion 450 600cc. Also, anyone know how much it may cost to replace a starter motor on this? I am in Crewe, Cheshire.I have a trailer so can shift it within reason if necessary. Decided to post here as its a relevant thread. Cheers folks. BTW I also have a complete car-a-tow A frame surplus to requirements for the abovefor sale too.
    I am in Burnley. Bit far but if you don't get any offers closer I suppose it's worth the trip.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Swindon Wiltshire
    Posts
    43

    Default Re: Anyone got a Star machine, I need my key reprogramming

    I am in Swindon, I have starter motors in stock and I also can do keys
    2008 Mercedes CLS320 Cdi Brabus
    2003 Roadster Coupe Bluewave SB2
    2002 Ex Fortwo Pulse
    2001 Ex Jaguar XKR 100

    Smart,Mercedes & Jaguar Diagnostics

  4. #24

    Default Re: Anyone got a Star machine, I need my key reprogramming

    Quote Originally Posted by macbut999 View Post
    I am in Swindon, I have starter motors in stock and I also can do keys
    I will remeber the starters etc,, but a bit far off for the programming tho. might be in touch if the starter is kaput (I too think alternator- had one last year do that so have see it and believe it lol). I have a load of keys, ones from the car and spares. How much a starter- think its a pig to fit so would have a willing volunteer do it!!

  5. #25

    Default Re: Anyone got a Star machine, I need my key reprogramming

    Quote Originally Posted by Mjolinor View Post
    I am in Burnley. Bit far but if you don't get any offers closer I suppose it's worth the trip.
    Burnley might be do able, or, if u want to come here, I can pay your expenses etc. I need to have little play around with it and see wots wot first (only got it yesterday) cheers folks, keep em coming......

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Swindon Wiltshire
    Posts
    43

    Default Re: Anyone got a Star machine, I need my key reprogramming

    I also have alternators in stock
    2008 Mercedes CLS320 Cdi Brabus
    2003 Roadster Coupe Bluewave SB2
    2002 Ex Fortwo Pulse
    2001 Ex Jaguar XKR 100

    Smart,Mercedes & Jaguar Diagnostics

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts