+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Car insurance

Default Car insurance

Yes, it's that time of year for me.

My renewal came through from Admiral at just over 220. Not too bad, but just for reference I thought I'd try a few places.

Not gone on the comparision sites yet, just tried smart's own insurance for starters. I have 12+ years NCB, drive less than average annual mileage, kept on private driveway, etc.

Didn't expect it to be very competitive... and I was right - 1059.

Default Re: Car insurance

I think i just dumped Admiral back in February cos they were proposing to take the piss for this year, went with LV.... I think?....
    fq101.co.uk

Does anyone still use MSN anymore ? Used to find them very helpful especially with heavily modified smarts in t olden days
    Some mornings it just doesn't seem worth it to gnaw through the leather straps

Quote Originally Posted by PhilDPerv View Post
    Does anyone still use MSN anymore ? Used to find them very helpful especially with heavily modified smarts in t olden days
    Who are you using now?

Question answered
    fq101.co.uk

We still use them & pass their number out, especially for people with re-maps

I just go on confused.com every year & pick the cheapest.

Hi All. I just last week renewed my smart insurance with the AA for 131.00 they still wont give me NCB tho as I have only had the Smart for 3 years

Hi All,We have just bought our first smart cars, my better half has a smart fortwo and I have a smart forfour. Can any one tell us what the average is in costs to insure them please.. Feel that insurance companys rip you off and you have to jump through lots and lots of hoops to get a quote these days.. Much apprecaite your help...

There is no average , depends (wrongly) on your circs , location, job, age , no claims history, inside leg measurement and driving experience etc etc

Shop around
    fq101.co.uk

Just had a AA quote from there online site 820.00 thats for a fortwo.. ! I have a transit van policy and thats only 340.00 Insurance world is a rip off...

Thread Information