+ Reply to Thread

Smile Aftermarket stereo upgrade pioneer deh-x3400ub

Hi i have the coolstyle 1 purchased wiring iso+pc2324 adapter run red to 12v/ cig port fuse still no powering up think i see something about all forfours dont have direct power lead ? Saw a video where a guy joined red to yellow for power absolute beginner me just all went well doing same in my old punto cheers so glad i got this car coolstyle 1 34000 06 1700

Default Re: Aftermarket stereo upgrade pioneer deh-x3400ub

Welcome to the forum!

Hi i have the coolstyle 1 purchased wiring iso+pc2324 adapter run red to 12v/ cig port fuse still no powering up think i see something about all forfours dont have direct power lead ?
    I am not sure what you mean here... The ForFour has a standard ISO connections normally and the radio needs an adaptor to make it work off of the existing connections? I wonder if there might be a missing connection in the adaptor?

Buy a cheap multimeter or a test lamp ( https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00WK4EI...Z47SZ73Y5C34XE ) and confirm volts are present where they should be

Also check your fuses ;-)
    fq101.co.uk

Hi i had halfords audio expert check the 12v port fuse and was power can you tell me i have to join red to yellow on the loom sold to me by halfords as the right adaptor thanks

Thread Information