thesmartclub - the world's largest independent club for all things smart thesmartclub - the world's largest independent club for all things smart thesmartclub shop - the world's largest independent club for all things smart
+ Reply to Thread

Default Parkinson's Disease Society Classic, Modified and Military Vehicles Rally 28/05/16

Classic, modified and military vehicles rally being held near Spalding, Lincs over the late May Bank Holiday Weekend, 28th to 30th May. This rally has been held for several years in aid of Local Dunkirk Veterans, but this year the chosen charity is the Parkinson's Disease Society. Clubs and individuals welcome, but I would like to co ordinate any Smarts who would like to attend, and make a group booking for a pitch.
    So any Smarts, especially modified, roadsters or race cars would make a good display. My own is unmodified so standard also welcome.
    Camping is available from Friday at 10 per pitch. The main show day with bigger public attendance is Saturday, so that's when I am inviting anyone who wants to make a Smart display. Nothing stopping you stay longer if you want to.
    Contact me for more details.
    Last edited by Tallmarkb59; 17th April 2016 at 11:03. Reason: This post can now be deleted due to lack of response. Thank you.

Thread Information