thesmartclub - the world's largest independent club for all things smart thesmartclub - the world's largest independent club for all things smart thesmartclub shop - the world's largest independent club for all things smart
+ Reply to Thread

Club Logo Local groups/clubs/communities

Are you a member of a local smart group/club/community? Don't forget to tell us all about it, including your meet details, so we can help connect you with other local owners.
    Tony - Living life with Pure Passion, always with my finger on the Pulse

Default Re: Local groups/clubs/communities

Hi, are there any in the North of England or are all the clubs on the south coast, Want to meet up with any Smart owners in the Durham area please,

Looking coming back to smart at some time,can I ask clubs in the Midlands or Stoke on Trent please would be nice? Would be nice to hear of meetings for 2017 around the UK please can you help?
    Last edited by john2; 27th January 2017 at 14:13.

We have irregular meets in the East of England and meet usually on a Sunday at The Walnut Tree Worlington.

pm me if you are interested ��
    Sent from my PC in the study via some kind of device!

Now back with a Grand Style 84 and looking for a SMART Club to drive south is to far.We are in Stoke on Trent that is when we are home @ the mow we are in the Costa Blanca for for winter with the car

Club Logo Re: Local groups/clubs/communities

Hi
    There are more meets in the south. If you are on Facebook, you could take a look at northern smart club's Facebook page as they have a meet in Manchester in April. At present we can't see any further up.

Being in Stoke I'd suggest the DAFT Smartz club is more local. You just missed a meet this weekend just gone when they went up to the Cat & Fiddle before dropping into Buxton for lunch.

Thread Information