VISIT OUR ONLINE SHOP Approved Used smarts from Mercedes-Benz/smart Retailers HERE

JOIN the CLUB HERE

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Wink Smart High Line Radio - Sat Nav Updates ?

Having just purchase another Smart this one has the High Line Radio with intergrated Sat Nav. can anyone give me any information on the unit, on how to effect updates, how to provide details in miles rather than km etc I am having difficulty in finding out much information. Many thanks in anticipation

Default Re: Smart High Line Radio - Sat Nav Updates ?

Have you got the dvd in with the handbook takes alot of reading. YEt. IT's really helpful. EVen tell's you how to change the colour of led's. Is it pioneers sat nav? Mine is 59 plate I have got a disc let me know if you want me to look up anything. Or. Obtain one for you ;-)

There is no DVD with the Unit, and as far as I know it is not a Pioneer, but simply called a High Line Radio

oh ok i thought it was the one i have, can you remove the screen part of the sat nav? i.e to use outside of the car?

The highline stereo is not a Pionner unit the new 2011 4/2's have a new Low and High line stereo that i believe that they are made by Bosch?

oh right cool, could you not ask smart to provide infomation,as if it's ew then you sould have the infomation on audio system

My pulse has the lowline stereo so unfortunatly I don't know anything about the highline - except it looks much better than my low line model!

We need to find a way to get access to the service mode and try to access the filesystem so that we can add our own map, POI .....

Also does any of you noticed issues with an iPhone ?
    When I plug my iPhone it will only play starting from the first song,
    I cannot navigate into the phone as touching artist albums or songs won't do anything ....

Do you have the standard radio that came with the car? Will you sell it and ship to US?

Thanks
    dpclemente

Quote Originally Posted by dpclemente View Post
    Do you have the standard radio that came with the car? Will you sell it and ship to US?

Thanks
    dpclemente
    Bear in mind we use a different FM spacing over here to the US standard - I remember when I bought my 1500 Goldwing ( US Import ) I couldn't get all the British stations on it - but can't remember the exact differences - you'll need to check this out.

Mike

Thread Information